Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Little Bit About Me

Allow me to introduce myself :) I am currently a third year PSI student in the education program at the University of Lethbridge. I am working on a combined B.A./B.Ed. degree with my majors being General Social Sciences (Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology) and Social Studies Education. I am also minoring in Career and Technology Studies: Community Health Focus. I am very excited and feel quite honoured to be a part of the education program here at the U of L. Since finishing my Ed2500 practicum in a Kindergarten classroom I have been eagerly anticipating my PSI placement. My dream is to be an Elementary teacher and with each day that passes I become increasingly dedicated to this goal. I know that being a teacher will allow me to make a difference in the lives of kids and I cannot think of a more fulfilling profession. I hope you enjoy reading my blog and taking part in my journey of becoming a teacher!

No comments: